I have a dodge 4x4diesel I bought new in Charlotte .Retired in pender Co.

Got 2 recalls from Dodge for reprogramming the computer 10 mins. Tops. Mechanic didn't know what he was doing blew the computer up had to get rental car went to pick it up 2 days later and the mechanic went to lunch in my truck don't know how long he had been gone but he returned 45 mins later. I WAS PISSED.

The recall was to reprogram the computer so if the engine was running and you had it in gear and opened the door the horn would blow to warn you he didn't need to drive it at all but he was gone over an hour joy riding. The other recall was to replace tie rod end they told me they would call me when the part came in I called for months I finally gave up also while my truck stayed over night transfer shift rod was stollen they did replace that.

I was a mechanic for 38 years I've seen some bad dealerships in my time but this is the worst dealership I've ever seen please BEWARE.Of this place service SUCKS

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Neuwirth Motors needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Neuwirth Motors.

Had an Experience with Neuwirth Motors?

Comments